Paras's IB Psychology

Thursday, August 17, 2006

THE BIG ISSUE

today in class we were given a survey to do and it shows our views on what we believe on the three major topics in psychology. Irrational vs rational, change vs stability, nurture and nature. We were first asked to see what we believe in and what we think is more important. And once I did the survey it just proved that what I believed was the same where as other peoples survey came out different to what their view were on the topics. Out of 25 I got 17 for rationality, 7 for change and 5 for nurture. The results from my survey are exactly to what I believed. It also realized that other people didn't get the results they expected. Maybe what their sub conscience believes is different from what they themselves believe in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home