Paras's IB Psychology

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well first of all, when we had to chose our subjects I had no intentions of taking this subject. I was taking econ HL but because of schedule problems I was forced to take the subject. After talking to the counselors the subjectinterested me and I knew even though its not going to help me become a better engineer the subject will help me deal with life and the problems that I will surely face. Overtime, I became more interested in the subject and since I play a lot of tennis I thought that it would help me become a better tennis player. This is because tennis is 90% mental game. and since i will have a better understanding of my mind i will be able to control my emotions and not get angry of frustrated while playing tennis. Psychology will also help any one of us become a better person because we will have a better understanding on why we do the things we do, and maybe have a chance to control some of the bad things. I am still not sure weather I will be able to coupe with the HL standard but I will try best and looking forward to a great 2 years in studying psychology.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Poxxy@SCHOOL said…

    I fully agree with you that taking this course will surely help you deal with the problem you will face later on in your life because problems are oftenly caused by human. Therefore understanding the source of problem is surely important in order to correctly solve that problem. For the tennis thing u mentioned, I don't really understand how it will help, but I also agree that by learning this subject we will have a better understanding of human's behaviour. Finally I hope you will enjoy this 2 years of studying psychology like I will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home